To do our part in limiting exposure to Covid-19, and helping to stop the spread of the virus, we have adopted a strict protocol which allows us to stay open and serve our patients and community.
What you can expect
- All consultations will be done virtually at this time.
- You will be asked to complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire prior to arrival to our office. If you answer “yes” to any of our Covid-19 screening questions, we will help you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- When you arrive for your in-office appointment, you will call our office from your car. We will let you know when it is appropriate to come inside. If you do not have a phone with you, you may enter the office and we will quickly get you seen, or ask that you wait in your car until we are able see you.
- We will not have more than one patient at our waiting/reception area at any given time.
- Only patients receiving treatment will be permitted into the office, nobody will be able to accompany you unless medically necessary.
- We ask that you diligently work to keep a safe social distance (6ft) from other people when possible.
- All surfaces of patient use will be sanitized between each patient.
- Our team will be wearing a face mask, gloves and face shield/eye protection during all treatments.
- You will be required to wear a face mask in our facility.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entering our office with liquid hand sanitizer or by washing with soap and water.
- When in one of our treatment rooms, your mask will be removed for your treatment if warranted due to location of treatment area, and replaced immediately following treatment.
- The check-out process, including scheduling future appointments, will take place in the treatment room with your provider, minimizing contact with additional staff.
- You can take comfort in knowing that our highly trained medical staff is well educated on infection prevention, Covid-19 prevention guidelines and CDC guidance.
Our first priority is the health of our patients, staff and community. If you are feeling sick, have recently traveled, or have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, you must re-schedule your appointment for a later date.
We understand that these added steps and precautions may cause an inconvenience, and we truly appreciate your support in creating a safe and healthy environment.
Infinite Wellness & Aesthetics