Covid -19 Policy- *UPDATED 3/22/22
To do our part in limiting exposure to Covid-19, and helping to stop the spread of the virus, we have adopted a strict protocol which allows us to stay open and serve our patients and community.
What you can expect
- We are now performing in office consultations. However, if you feel more comfortable with a virtual appointment, we are happy to accommodate.
- Face masks will be worn by our staff, but are optional for patients at this time.
- You will be asked to complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire prior to arrival to our office. If you answer “yes” to any of our Covid-19 screening questions, we will help you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- When you arrive for your in-office appointment, we will work diligently to get you into a treatment room as soon as possible.
- We will do our best to not have more than one patient at our waiting/reception area at any given time.
- Only patients receiving treatment will be permitted into the office, nobody will be able to accompany you unless medically necessary.
- We ask that you diligently work to keep a safe social distance (6ft) from other people when possible.
- All surfaces of patient use will be sanitized between each patient.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entering our office with liquid hand sanitizer or by washing with soap and water.
- You can take comfort in knowing that our highly trained medical staff is well educated on infection prevention, Covid-19 prevention guidelines and CDC guidance.
- All members of our team are fully vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19.
Our first priority is the health of our patients, staff and community. If you are feeling sick, have recently traveled outside of the US, or have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, you must re-schedule your appointment for a later date.
We understand that these added steps and precautions may cause an inconvenience, and we truly appreciate your support in creating a safe and healthy environment.
Infinite Wellness & Aesthetics